1) i can’t wait for thanksgiving. not because i want to eat a bunch of turkey… but simply because i need a break in my schedule. also, i can begin listening to Christmas music.
(yes, i’m a post-Thanksgiving Christmas celebrator, although i’m not a nazi about it. actually, i am a nazi about it when they put up Christmas stuff with halloween things. that’s just premature and annoying.)
2) i’m about to make a THM italian cream cake. i’m not sure why i’m telling you that, but i will say that if the hubs loves it, i’ll post the recipe and any tweaks.
3) i think i mentioned this before, but i created a SeeminglyRandom facebook page. not because i’m super popular and think i should bless the word with yet another way to connect via social network… but because there are a lot of little things and quotations and links that i would like to share, but don’t feel like writing a blog post for. if you want to see some seeminglyrandom scatterings on facebook, feel free to follow me here.
4) i’m doing some planning for a DIY Christmas gifts with essential oils class at my house and am super excited about it! of course, i’m having to pre-make the gifts so i can be knowledgable and all of that. i guess i’m going to have to suffer by soaking in a warm bath with my ultra-restful lavender and cedarwood bath salts.
5) my husband is making my daughter laugh her head off in her room. i have no idea what’s so funny, but i feel i should go investigate.
let me leave you with a thought i found on the interwebs the other day. it has nothing to do with anything i’ve said, but that’s okay.